Saturday, February 27, 2010

9:01 a.m.

So I definitely woke up on the RIGHT side of the bed this morning! The sun is out and the sky is blue. Today looks like it will be amazing. Yesterday, I had a wonderful afternoon taking a run in beautiful weather. Then I went downtown and did the window shopping thing. I did buy two French dresses for 13 euro. AMAZING DEAL. And now, hopefully, I will look a little more "French" when I walk down the street. I did a lot of window shopping because the weather was perfect for it!

I have gotten back into the swing of school and I love Grenoble more now, than before I went to Italy. I think it has something to do with the fact that I was exposed to a culture that didn't utter a word of a language that I knew. At least with French, I can understand what people are saying!

I want to go skiing next Saturday. A couple of friends and I (who aren't as skilled at skiing) are planning to go to one of the more "family friendly" ski resorts so we don't kill ourselves in the French Alps. I cannot wait!

This weather has me excited. I've decided I'm going for a walk in the park by my house, going downtown to grab a panini for lunch, and going to spend as much of the day as possible in the fresh air. HOORAY!

1:58 p.m.

So the day didn't turn out as beautiful as I would have hoped, but at least I got in a good run. Then at 4, I am meeting up with my friend Hannah to plan our Barcelona, Spain trip over Easter. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is Nancy, Your Dad doesn't have his computer set up at home, but still has at work, so we are doing this over the phone. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. take care, Ilove you from your Dad.

    ReplyDelete