Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Cote d'Azur

4:11 p.m.

In Nice the past two days has been phenomenal. Both yesterday and today, the weather has been beautiful and seven other girls and I have layed out for at least 4 hours each day. I'm getting a little color. The best part about laying on the beach in France (or any European country for that matter) is you get to lay out "European style. " I would rather not explain this if you don't already know! Tomorrow, we plan on going to Cannes for the film festival, and of course, lay out on the beach some more. Yesterday, my friends and I went up to the chateau in Nice. It had an amazing view of the coastline and the port of Nice.

One of the best parts of the beach in Nice; the airport is so close that the planes flying in soar right over you. I can't wait for tomorrow. More relaxation! Plus...maybe we will see someone famous at the film festival! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment