Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Last Days in France

12:06 p.m.

It is getting down to the last two weeks in Grenoble. I am starting to get anxious, but also, sad. I want to go home and see friends and family, but I know that I am going to miss my friends and new family here so much. Things will never be the same back home. I realized I have changed a lot within the last four months, but I can't exactly tell you how. There are certain things, I have much different perspectives on in life. The only way I can describe this whole experience is "enlightening."

I feel like I will have a little trouble re-adjusting to reality. Because Grenoble has become home, I know I will miss it. My friends here are the only people I can ever imagine being in Europe with. They have had adventures right along with me, and not being around them will be a hard adjustment. They have helped to change my life, along with Annie, and Miranda. I am so thankful for this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment