Wednesday, January 20, 2010

10:24

Class is so much more stressful that I could have imagined. I felt like an idiot a few times today, but that is life. To make my day a little better (after four hours of only French), I needed a "chocolat chaud"-hot chocolate and it made me feel a million times better. It snowed today, and the snow was strange...huge, wet flakes all day long. People use umbrellas to protect themselves from the snow. It was really pretty, but not very comfortable to be wet.

At the moment, in addition to my school work, I am planning out trips to Barcelona, Marseille, Morocco or Portugal, and Florence/Milan (in addition to the already planned trips to Paris, Geneva, and Provence). It is super cheap to travel around Europe-once you are here anyway! I can't wait for my first trip, which will potentially be next weekend.

Tomorrow, NO SCHOOL pour moi! I am going to sleep in, study, relax, and possibly go out with some friends! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment